Product Designer| Global Retail Tech Start-Up | up to £65,000 | London
About the Product Designer:
A phenomenal opportunity for a Product Designer to join this Global Retail Start-up who are a leading click and collect business.
As a mature Start-Up, you as a Product Designer will be joining them as they build out their product and design capability and continue their transformation as an innovative and technology led brand!
They’ve already begun transforming their digital journeys with their rapidly growing team of 50 people. With big launches underway and opportunities to work on a new iOS & Android consumer app, an AI/Chatbot platform, new consumer web journeys, a new internal training portal and an employee app, you’ll never find a day twiddling your thumbs. They’re looking for a Product Designer who lives and breathes digital and quite simply wants to be a design legend!
- A genuine passion for cutting edge experiences and designing from UX Design to pixel perfect UI Design. This includes defining user journeys, creating wireframes, low and hi-fidelity prototypes, get involved in usability testing and design thinking
- You must be familiar designing for responsive web (mobile first) or native mobile applications for at least either iOS and Android.
- Have experience of working on B2C and B2B projects
- Must have experience working in agile environments and juggling multiple tasks
- Drive the importance of best design practice and principles
- Be sociable and love working in a collaborative environment with the opportunity to fast trace your career and eventually build a design team
About the company:
An award winning Global Retail Tech Start-Up that happens to be one of the leading click & collect businesses. Revolutionising the world of retail they partner with some of the biggest clients having grown from 80 partnerships to over 300 in the space of the last 6 months! Having only launched a little over 3 years ago and backed by a UK billionaire they’ve grown to over 50 people and aren’t looking to stop any time soon. They’re are going through a period of high growth. Bringing together costumer focus, innovation, retail and technology they’re a brilliant company to put your stamp on something great!
Get in touch!
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: sm@RedCat-Digital.com
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.