About the Role:
Working for a pre-seed funded HealthTech start-up, you’ll be joining the founding team to help develop the first stage of their platform. They are an extremely ambitious company, and are looking for a likeminded individual to help get them to where they want to be.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, driven Product Lead to join this amazing start-up looking to revolutionise Healthcare.
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking charge of the product through its lifecycle, looking at what customers want, developing strategies, driving decisions and helping to build a successful product.
- Establishing the framework for prioritising, testing and validating product experiments while working with your engineering team.
- Wearing multiple hats, helping to drive product development and launches in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Leading confidently as your team grows out over time.
- + much more.
Strong candidates will have:
- 4+ years’ experience in Product Management, part of which should be in a Product Lead role.
- A collaborative, ambitious, highly analytical, data-driven mindset and willingness to role up your sleeves and get hands on to get things done.
- Knowledge of all product processes – from development through to delivery.
- Great communication and an effective team player and leader and a passion for creating brilliant products alongside your team.
- A proven track record or managing all aspects of a successful product through its lifecycle.
Bonus points for:
- Experience working on a D2C Healthcare product.
- Hands-on experience in software development.
What’s on offer:
- A salary of up to ~£80k.
- Substantial Equity.
- WFH hybrid flexibility.
- An opportunity to have a hugely positive impact on people’s lives
If this sounds like something you’d be up for, apply with your CV and more details can be shared with you.
This an incredible opportunity to join this pre-seed funded company in it’s early stage to help it grow out to its full potential.
Product Lead – HealthTech
Up to ~£80k + substantial equity
Submit your details for more information about this position
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.