RedCat have partnered with a high-growth start-up, who now have an urgent requirement for a Product Manager to join their growing product team in London. This role offers the opportunity to help develop new and improve existing products for their new and existing customers.
About the role
For starters, you’ll be designing a product from scratch with a team of engineers; responsible for back-end functionality, user journeys and more. You will work in cross-functional teams, bridging the gap between different products, as well as conceptualising new features.
What skills do you need?
- Ideally 3+ years’ Product Management experience.
- Experience managing product managers and/or engineers.
- Experience with analytics tools i.e. Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Looker.
- Experience building a product from scratch or significantly scaling existing products.
- Technical background i.e. Computer Science degree or background in software engineering.
What can they offer you?
This rapidly evolving business can offer the Senior Product Manager a competitive package, a fantastic working culture and the opportunity to help take their digital offering to the next level.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.