The Senior Product Manager will join the UK’s leading retail tech companies with a key focus on owning the portfolio of SaaS platforms throughout the company’s internal systems.
You will be leading a cross functional team, responsible for a specific phase of the user journey. You will also be responsible for roadmaps and backlogs, making sure that products are shipped on time and on budget. You will work on live issues on current technologies and well as building out new Product lines.
What skills do you need?
- Strong digital Product Management experience, with a strong focus on the technical side of things
- Proven track record of providing SaaS solutions to end users
- An honest understanding of working with third party suppliers
- Worked in an agile environment
- Proven experience of software lifecycle management.
What can they offer you?
This company is based in Hertfordshire, with great benefits, a pool table and a ping pong table, massages on Fridays and flexible working with 1 day working from home available.