About the role:
Working as a Product Manager for a multi-billion-dollar company growing 50% YOY, you will own and develop the finance engineering roadmap aiming to support seamless payments as the company expands their services. It is an amazing opportunity to achieve a substantial impact in a disruptive and fast-growth industry.
The Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Collecting user feedback and using it to identify, define and prioritise the needs of your users.
- Finding detailed solutions to user problems using an iterative process and cross-functional input.
- Partnering with Engineering and Design, to ensure your planned product solutions are seen through to completion.
- Leading product releases seamlessly, ensuring that necessary documentation and training is provided while continuing to improve solutions based on feedback.
As Product Manager, you will have:
- Product experience, ideally in a b2b company, or come from a management consulting background
- Great analytical skills, and be proactive in driving practical innovation.
- Good academics, or equivalent work experience
- Great stakeholder management and communication skills
- A curious and inquisitive approach to your work, with an ability to get to grips with complex problems and solve them.
This is a great role for a high achieving, driven Product Manager who is interested in contributing to the rapid growth of an industry leading organisation. They doubled the size of the product org last year and plan to do the same this year, so there are plenty of opportunities for progression.
£50k-60k + bonus + benefits
London/Remote – Hybrid
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.