About the role
Working for a high-growth, well-known and innovative challenger brand, the Offline Marketing Manager will drive customer acquisition via direct marketing offline channels (some of the biggest acquisition channels for the company). This person will lead a team of executives to deliver best in class acquisition campaigns
What skills you need
The Offline Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Offline marketing strategy and delivery
- Direct Mail
- Developing out of home media campaign integration
- sizeable budget management
- KPI reporting
- Managing and mentoring a team of direct reports
- working closely with the wider marketing team to ensure integrated campaigns
The Offline Marketing Manager will have:
- Strong offline and direct marketing experience from a consumer organisation
- Excellent analytical skills and a data driven mindset
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ideally managed others before, but it’s not a must have
- Candidates can come from any consumer sector such as retail, eCommerce, telco/telecoms, travel, broadband, utilities, fintech, etc.
What they can offer you
This is a great opportunity for a talented Offline Marketing Manager to own the offline acquisition strategy for a high-growth brand.
Offline Marketing Manager
£40-50k + bonus + benefits
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.