Working for a high-growth, well-funded fintech startup, the Product Manager will build a brand new investments product for their millions of customers.
The Product Manager will lead a cross functional team made up of Front-End Engineering, Back-End Engineering and Design. The work will encompass everything from the front end customer experience to the infrastructure and integrations that enable the investments product to work.
The Product Manager should have:
- · Experience in investments / wealth management / trading
- · Ideally worked in a startup environment before
- · Product management experience
- · Great communication and stakeholder management skills
- · Good analytical skills and a data driven mindset
This is a great opportunity for a Product Manager to join a rapidly growing startup, backed by major investors, which already has talent from some of London’s best fintechs. You’ll build, launch and own what is expected to be a primary part of the business.
£50-70,000 base salary, plus generous stock options
Please sumbit your details for infromation about this opportunity