How do you fancy working as a Product Manager for a Greenfield payment solution Fintech backed by a global bank?
They’ve designed payment solutions for SME’s that ultimately helps businesses take card payments in a fast, reliable and secure way. It doesn’t matter if you’re a one-man band or a growing business, they’ve created a way that really benefits you.
Having established and grown rapidly over the last two years ago, they’re now looking for Product Managers to join their Start-Up Incubator as payment specialists.
About the role:
This is an opportunity to become the face of an international fintech. You’ll be responsible for and leading the delivery of Greenfield payment features and taking ownership of the day to day prioritisation of the roadmap.
- Drive the end-to-end digital journey and make improvements using information gathered from customers, stakeholders, risks and market landscapes
- Work with stakeholders and various teams to deliver on KPI’s to order to better shape the digital customer experience
- You’ll develop positive stakeholder relationships across the various business functions working closely and up to senior management and C-level
- Must have experience working in the card payment industry or fintech
- Ideally have experience with Data Analytics or customer management platforms (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics 365, SAP , Salesforce)
- A good technical understanding of payments and payment products
- Have a proven track record of successful digital delivery along with being able to implement the best digital customer experience
- Experience working in Agile or scrum teams
- Appreciation and experience of human centred design
What can they offer you?
- A base salary up to £85,000
- A 20% cash benefit on top + discretionary bonus + holidays
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.