PRODUCT MANAGER | FINTECH | LONDON | UP TO £85,000
Product Manager wanted for a B2B Fintech startup based in the heart of London, think of Monzo but for SME businesses. You will manage the end to end life-cycle for a defined set of products on the mobile app, including new product design and development. You will have the commercial and financial acumen with great product management experience to execute innovative products.
- Previous product management experience within financial services / start up environment
- Mobile app experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Passion for research and application testing to generate insights for product development
- Experience in supporting on high quality, complex projects and able to work effectively across business units and functions
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Enthusiastic, energetic and driven individual who is naturally disruptive when it comes to all things digital
- Ability to use customer and market research to identify areas for improvement
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Product Manager you will manage a defined set of products on the mobile app to ensure that a market leading customer journey is delivered. You will be the voice of the customer, ensuring that you are developing and delivering features that meet customers needs as well as contributing to the overall digital strategy.
You will be responsible for ensuring appropriate customer research and application testing is carried out to generate insights to constantly improve the design and development of the features. You will be commercially savvy in order to contribute to the management of the commercial and operational performance of both new and existing products, naturally taking including the setting of risk appetite and definition of policies and operational processes.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This is a innovative Fintech start up with the financial backing of a bank meaning that they are super secure! They are based in a collaborative working environment and offer a unique solution to allow customers to open business current accounts in minutes on their mobiles. You will be joining a growing and high profile organisation who are passionate about helping provide a service to small businesses across all industries to help make their business finances simple; enabling business owners to focus on achieving their entrepreneurial goals while staying on top of their financial commitments.
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: cmf@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: up to £85,000