Digital Product Manager | Online Media | London | £65k + bonus + bens
Working for a market leading online media company, the Digital Product Manager will manage a cross-functional team to deliver best in class customer experience on a variety of websites that get millions of visits per month – some of which are translated into 15+ languages.
We would like the Digital Product Manager to have:
- Strong product management / product owner experience
- Worked in an agile environment
- Great communication skills
- Good knowledge of content, SEO and web development
- Ideally come from an online media environment, although candidates who’ve worked on any kind of great consumer websites will be considered e.g. retail, eCommerce, media, gaming, publishing, travel, etc.
About the Company
The company are growing rapidly, both in terms of profit and headcount (expect to grow by 50+ people by Q2), so this is a great opportunity to join a company on a trajectory for massive success. They can offer exciting product roles, career progression and a fantastic culture and working environment, which is reflected in their incredibly high staff retention rate.
They have fantastic modern offices with plenty of meeting rooms, games consoles, table tennis and even a mini putting green! The benefits are strong too; healthcare, dental, free lunch every Friday and you’ll get a £1000 budget for training each year to spend how you wish. And you can do flexi hours anytime between 7.30am-9.30pm
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Start Date: ASAP
Industry: Online Media