Product Owner – CMS | Telco | London
Product Owner wanted to join one of the most innovative brands in the Telco space. You will be supporting the Senior Product Owner and will collaborate with various teams within the business to ensure a seamless site experience.
- You will have previous experience as a Product Owner working within CMS.
- You will have a clear understanding of customer expectations.
- You will be very analytical and have a data driven approach.
- Experience driving and delivering initiatives in a collaborative and creative way.
- Stakeholder management experience
- Sound Digital background.
- You will be passionate about digital, technology and innovation.
About the role
Within the Product Owner role you will be working across all areas of the business to ensure a seamless site experience with a major focus on navigation. You will be responsible for improving and managing their CMS (AEM) as well as owning the digital strategy and driving commercial success. You will be liaising with multiple stakeholders within the business to bridge the gap between technical and commercial teams.
About the company
This is an incredibly exciting role that will get you working for one of the most innovative brands in the Telco space. The role sits in one of the most exciting areas of the business, which is at the heart of their digital and technology transformation – so you will be able to directly see the impact of your work. If you are looking for a fast-paced role that offers ownership with one of the best names in the UK market then this is the one for you.
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: GM@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP