Product Owner | Financial Services | Central London | up to £55,000
Product Owner required for a multi-national financial services organisation based in London sat within their acquisitions team to implement new features across multiple channels. The role pays up to £55,000 with great benefits and clear career progression.
- Product experience rolling out features across web, mobile web or mobile app
- Understanding of messaging, channel strategy, segmentation, ROI considerations etc.
- Knowledgeable about emerging technologies
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- A University degree or higher, preferably in a business discipline
- Some kind of exposure to marketing either through your degree or from work experience is preferred
- Experience with A/B testing is preferred
About the role
Within this product owner role you will be focusing on improving this organisations referral product across web and mobile channels sat within the newly formed acquisitions team. A global company, you will be responsible for rolling this product out in over 21 markets whilst working closely with the marketing team. Assessing customer needs, pain points and identifying you will be responsible for end-to-end delivery.
About the company
This is an organisation that is always improving their mobile platform to create better engagement with the customers’ experience at the forefront. It doesn’t just stop at the customers experience, they are very much focused on providing a relaxed working environment with great teams and social events. This is an amazing opportunity to work at a financial service company like no other and you will have the ability to further develop your career.
Get in touch!
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: JG@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.