Product Owner | London | Upto £80,000
I am looking for a Digital Product Owner to join a Greenfield project for an international Asset Manager. This is an amazing opportunity to join a newly formed and rapidly growing team who launched a D2C service at the end of last year to their existing customers. The digital service enables customers to gain greater control on their assets and investment portfolio, ultimately allowing them to gain greater control over their investment decisions.
As a Digital Product Owner, you should be highly motivated and able to make data-driven decisions. You should be commercially savvy and not afraid to present your ideas to Senior Stakeholders with the organisation.
- You will work closely with the Product Owner and Designer to mobilise business strategy. You will work with multiple teams across the organisation and be the bridge between technology and the business.
- You will be the decision maker in signing off all user stories before any production or development has begun.
- Prioritisation is key. As Product Owner, you will ensure the backlog contains well defined user stories and you will scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact.
- You will be the Product evangelist, driving buy-in for the product vision internally as well as engaging with external partners to build partnerships.
- You will be passionate about customer experience and work across the organisation to drive this.
- A solid background in product ownership and delivery goes without saying.
- You should have a strong technology appreciation and the capability to work with tech teams.
- You will have proven experience of delivering and executing a product strategy.
- Experience working in an Agile environment, collaborating with cross-functional teams in highly matrix organisation.
- A strong communicator between internal teams and stakeholder management.
This is not your average financial services firm, the unique culture is what makes this company stand out from the rest.
Providing a very supportive environment that’s core value is to make sure all employees are leading a healthy lifestyle balance.
As one of Europe’s leading Investment Management firms you can expect maximum progression and recognition from the get go.