About the Role:
Working for a fast-growing, market leading consumer tech start-up, the Product Owner will own the customer booking experience. The product has millions of users across the UK and the company is backed by tier 1 investors.
The Product Owner will responsible for:
- Leading a cross functional squad to deliver a best-in-class customer experience for their users across web and app.
- Working with your squad to elaborate upon user stories to ensure they understand how their goals and success criteria will be measured.
- Making important decisions about your products direction and functionality based on customer feedback and data.
- Clearly explaining your process and approach to product stakeholders, and gaining their trust as a decision maker for the product.
The Product Owner will have:
- Previous Product Manager or Product Owner Experience
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Previous experience working at a start-up/scale-up is ideal
- Ideally worked across both web and app
- A good technical understanding
- Great communication skills and stakeholder management
- Candidates may come from sectors such as eCommerce, fintech, travel, retail, marketplace, EdTech, etc.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Product Owner to join a hyper growth scale-up, working on improving the customer experience for millions of their users. They can offer excellent career progression as the company continues to grow, a generous stock options package and a hybrid working model.
£75,000 + stock options
London / Remote – Hybrid
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.