About the Role
Working for a leading broadcast company, the Production Coordinator will assist the Producer in the delivery and production of promos & presentation deliverables / TTL advertising campaigns across the German Market.
The Production Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Assisting the producers in the day to day of running projects
- Ensuring that all created assets are delivered to the correct location on time
- Maintaining the teams documents – resource, projects and budget trackers
- Working closely with creative teams to ensure they have assets they need
The Producer will have:
- Fluent German and English
- Highly Organised and able to Multi-Task
- Experience of working in teams collaboratively
- Ability to work in calmly under pressure – in fast-paced environments
- Very strong verbal and written communication
This is a great opportunity for a talented Production Coordinator to join a market leading Broadcast Media company.
£32,000 + bonus + benefits
London (remote for now)
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.