Programmatic Client Services Manager required for a leading Media Owner based in London – The role will be remote working for the foreseeable future. Sitting within the Exchange team this role is known internally as an Exchange Platform Executive. You will be responsible for managing the relationships with programmatic channel partners (Agency, Trading Desks, Ad Networks, Direct client with DSP seats via programmatic demand) across the UK.
About the role
The Programmatic Client Services Manager plays a key role and is responsible for generation revenue from a specific set of customers. You will be responsible for the exchange revenues across all platforms for specific buyer accounts. Primarily directly servicing programmatic buying customers and coordinating ad exchange selling efforts with other internal teams including agency account group teams.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Generate revenue toward a defined quota established for a specific set of customers / products / markets or combination thereof.
- Be a programmatic expert
- Grow revenue from agency trading desks, networks and direct advertisers
- Maintain high customer satisfaction with Channel Partners, end customers, and other intermediaries.
- Cultivate strong relationships while serving as the face of the publisher platform
- Work with account teams t drive business for the direct customer via the exchange
- Partner with sales to identify right engagement opportunities to ensure revenue is maximised
- Develop relationships with third party companies including data providers, data exchanges, ad verification companies, and supply side platforms that catalyse the exchange business with agencies and direct advertisers.
What skills you need
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A deep understanding of the online advertising display space with a focus on exchange and audience-based selling, the tools and technology that enable it, as well as the various intermediaries that sit in between advertiser and publishers
- Ability to use data and other resources to generate actionable insights for customers.
- Account Manager experience with a solid background in display advertising sales, preferably with circa 5 years in the Internet Media Industry
- Experience with partner/channel management, business development and negotiations with executives that may be C-level, SVP or VP within their organisation
- Experience with direct advertisers sales, including negotiations and management of strategic partnerships at senior levels within the marketing division and agency
What they can offer you
My client is a leader in their field and is a household name. They offer a friendly supportive environment and the opportunity to work on a leading portfolio of brands.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.