Programmatic Director | London | £50,000 | Independent Media Agency
About the Programmatic Director role
The Programmatic Director will be one the most senior digital roles within this agency. You will define and lead the Programmatic offering that’s been growing significantly since its launch 3 years ago. The team currently has two specialist traders and there’s access to 4 self-serve DSP platforms.
Recently a dynamic creative partnership with Scenestealer was launched which has been rolled out across several key clients. This agency wants to investigate data management products for use both internally and providing services/consultancy externally so any knowledge in the DMP space would be a real bonus.
This is an opportunity for someone entrepreneurial to run their own business unit but equally they need someone willing to roll their sleeves up and spend time in the platforms with the traders to troubleshoot campaigns – this isn’t a hands-off role.
There will be lots of opportunity to sell additional services to existing clients and get involved in new business RFPs and pitches. You will work closely with client teams to identify opportunities and tailor proposals for clients, essentially you will be a team player and contribute to the wider agency’s development. We are hiring additional Ad Ops and reporting resource which will also potentially report into this role depending on experience.
Experience and Salary
- 4-6 years’ experience in a relevant programmatic position in a media agency
- Salary circa £50,000 (based on experience)
- Experience of multiple DSPs – Ideally DBM & Sizmek
- Direct response campaign experience
- Strong Ad Ops experience in DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Dynamic creative implementation experience
- Previous people management and client facing experience
Other Soft Skills Required:
- Commercial & entrepreneurial
- Self-starter/driven approach
- Problem-solving & decision making
- Adaptability & flexibility
- Communication (written and verbal)