About the Role
Working for an incredibly well known global entertainment brand, the Programmatic Manager will work across programmatic display and video channels to drive growth, acquisition and retention of customers, working with multi-million pound budgets.
The Programmatic Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading the creation and delivery of acquisition strategies
- Assisting in the delivery of paid social strategy
- Presenting key performance metrics to leadership
- Launching and scaling new acquisition channels
The Programmatic Manager will have:
- Experience across D2C / Subscription growth marketing
- Experience in B2C programmatic display marketing
- Come from an agency background or worked in a hands on client side role
- Hands on experience delivering and optimising performance campaigns
- Experience with google marketing platforms – DV360 + Google Campaign Manager
- Experience in entertainment market is a plus
Candidates may come from roles like Account Manager, Account Executive, Display Marketing Manager etc.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Programmatic Manager to join an incredibly well known global entertainment brand and own the acquisition strategy.
£45 – 57k + 10% bonus
London / Hybrid
Submit your details for more information about this position
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.