About the Role
Working for a high-growth luxury eCommerce brand, the Programmatic Manager will work across digital platforms, leading the programmatic marketing strategy to drive customer acquisition.
The Programmatic Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading the programmatic marketing strategy
- Creating and executing campaigns
- Optimising strategies through marketing insights
- Identifying new opportunities for growth
- Managing a significant marketing budget
- Presenting key performance metrics to leadership
- Working closely with the head of digital and peers on overall performance marketing strategy
The Programmatic Manager will have:
- Strong b2c performance marketing / paid media experience – programmatic marketing / display marketing
- Proven experience delivering and optimising programmatic display campaigns
- Experience with programmatic marketing platforms
- Can come from an agency or client side background
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Experience working at high growth eCommerce companies is a bonus, but candidates could come from any consumer sectors such as retail, travel, agency, fintech, gaming, media, etc.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Programmatic Manager to play a key role in driving growth for an exciting global luxury brand currently growing 50% YOY.
London / Hybrid