About the role:
Programmatic Platform Account Executive required for a leading media owner based in London for a 7 month contract. The role can be done remotely but the person will need to be based in the UK and their will be occasion travel to the office / clients based in London. The Exchanges team looking for a highly-motivated Platform Account Executive (Buyer Development) to manage relationships with Programmatic Channel Partners (Agency Trading Desks, Ad Networks, Direct clients with DSP seats via programmatic demand) across the UK.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Generate revenue towards a defined quota established for a specific set of customers / products / Markets or combination thereof.
- Grow revenue from agency trading desks, networks and direct advertisers on exchanges
- Maintain high customer satisfaction with Channel Partners, end customers, and other intermediaries
- Use data and analytics and convert them into actionable insights.
- Cultivate strong relationships while serving as the face of Publisher platforms with each agency’s trading desk / network
- Collaborate with account teams to drive business for direct customers via the exchange
- Drive Account planning and revenue generation from identified partners in each territory
- Engage at Senior level with major identified customers, and support local leadership team in programmatic conversations.
- Be the Programmatic Expert
What skills you need:
- Online advertising experience a must
- Experience and understanding of programmatic media sales
- The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A deep understanding of the online advertising display space with a focus on exchange and audience-based selling, the tools and technology that enable it, as well as the various intermediaries that sit in between Advertisers and Publishers
- Ability to use data and other resources to generate actionable insights for customers.
- Sales and Account Management experience with a solid background in programmatic advertising
- Experience with partner/channel management, business development and negotiations with executives that may be C-level, SVP or VPs within their organizations
- Experience with direct advertiser sales, including negotiations and management of strategic partnerships at senior levels within the marketing division and agency
What they can offer you:
My client is a leader in their field and offer a friendly supportive environment.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.