About the Role:
A great opportunity for an innovative Product Manager to work for an award winning payment partner backed by one of the biggest UK banks, on greenfield projects to enable SME’s to have a secure and easy way to process payments. Being backed by one of the leading UK banks, they provide security and trust to their valuable customers. Working with small to medium businesses in creating a cutting edge experience whilst keeping their customers at the heart of their proposition. The focus is to ensure quick and easy set-up, to allow customers to focus on what they do best- sell their products/services.
The role will give you the opportunity to set the vision for outstanding digital experience through a host of digital features to ensure the best outcomes are delivered to customers when it comes to card and online payments.
Sitting within a new dynamic team across their customer acquisition function, your experience in product management will be vital in driving the key aspects of the customers digital journey. This will include establishing business cases, including new product development based off financial projections.
What skills you need:
- Working with stakeholders in delivering on set KPIs and establishing business cases
- Experience in monitoring digital customer experience
- Prior Product roadmap/strategy experience is essential.
- Management of large budgets
- Experience in end to end delivery
- Proposition development
What responsibilities will you have:
- Leading the developing and improvement of a range of digital features to deliver the best outcomes for customers
- Ownership of digital roadmap
- Overseeing the customers digital journey to ensure the highest levels of customer experience
- Using customer, business stakeholder, market and business risk information to prioritise and improve the digital journey
What they can offer you:
- Salary: up to £85,000
- Annual discretionary bonus
- 30 days annual leave
- Hybrid working, two days a month minimum in office (London, Manchester or Edinburgh)