Project Manager wanted for one of the leading content agencies in London. Working as an Integrated Project Manager, you will be working on an exciting client within the Global Logistics Company, leading high value, multiple asset delivery projects from brief to delivery. Working alongside the Planning, Finance, Account Management, Editorial and Design teams, you will be leading the teams to deliver on the clients briefs to reach the target audience.
This role is paying up to £50,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
You will take ownership for the creation of project plans that work across multi-disciplined teams to deliver projects from brief through to the delivery, working to tight deadlines, tracking budgets and reporting to key stakeholders. Ensuring the quality of campaigns are maintained throughout and informing stakeholders and clients if any changes within agreed time scope within the projects providing recommendations on how to proceed.
What skills do you need?
- Experience running localised, complex and medium to large campaign projects
- Managed teams from Planning, Finance, Account Management, Editorial and Creative
- Experience in a client facing role – managing stakeholders and clients
- Using project management tools such as Asana, Jira, Trelo, Smartsheets or similar
- Knowledge of technical requirements for setting up and tracking project deliverables
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £50,000 in a diverse and exciting agency in the heart of London. With a great culture and exciting clients, they have a lot of opportunity and exciting projects on the way.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.