Project Manager | HealthTech | London | £60,000
Project Manager wanted to join one of the fastest-growing impact and tech companies in the world. They are focused on bringing insurance and mobile health to emerging markets all over the world. The role offers up to £60,000 + car allowance + benefits.
- You will have at least 5 years Project Management experience working within private sector or NGO
- Demonstrable experience managing donor grants/funds
- Experience writing donor reports for large grants, inc. narrative and results
- Stakeholder management skills are key for this role, ideally within International development, government or donor environment
- You will be highly analytical
- Passionate about financial inclusion
- Experience tracking KPI’s and budgetary performance
About the role
Within this Project Manager role you will be responsible for managing a hugely strategic and multi-million dollar investment programme, coordinating between the company and two of their main shareholders. You’ll be coordinating all of their project teams across three main workstreams, ensuring every one is aligned and on target. You’ll be developing comprehensive project plans to be shared with donors as we well as internal staff members.
About the company
This is one of the fastest-growing impact and tech companies in the world! They are focused on bringing insurance and health services to consumers with low incomes, within emerging markets and they are committed to creating access to vital services for billions of under-served families across the global – so it really is a special project to be a part of!
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: EH@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age