React Native Developer | London | £500 – £550 per day DOE | 6 months
A brand new role with a Leading Energy Sector company has just come in – We are keen to speak to outstanding React Native developers with a passion for building market disruptive apps.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role working for a one the Largest Energy Companies in the world currently looking to expand their existing React Native development team.
You will be joining a cross-functional team building leading mobile solutions for a fast growing part of the sector. This is an amazing opportunity to work on the latest technology and on products that genuinely contribute to progress in the sector.
The successful candidate will have previously worked in Agile environments and as part of a team – this is a great opportunity to chip in with a larger team and work in collaboration with architects and other developers.
- At least 12 months commercial experience developing React Native applications
- Good understanding of React and Redux framework
- Experience with node.js, developing RESTful APIs
- Experience working in cross-functional teams delivering front end and back end components
- Conversion of market leading UI/UX into the final app
- Practical knowledge of relevant security protocols (OAuth 2.0 and OpenID)
- Understanding of datastores – SQL (Azure SQL and Azure SQL datawarehouse), noSQL (MongoDB)
- Good knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Good experience with Cloud technologies, preferably Azure and PaaS services