Reporting & Analysis Manager | Global Telco Company | London | £50-60k
RedCat Digital are working with one of the largest telco companies in the world and a FTSE 100 company to find a Reporting & Analysis Manager to join the team in London.
My client is a recognised giant in the telecommunications world, employing over 100,000 people with a turnover of over £17 billion. This role will sit in Digital analytics team which is currently enjoying a period of fantastic growth which is shaping the future of the business as a whole.
The team is focused on driving digital thinking and expertise so that they can create the best experiences that enhance the lives of over 34 million customers. Every day millions of people engage with their website and app and my client are investing in people who can make sense of these interactions and touchpoints.
Key responsibilities include;
- Be accountable for delivery of reporting and analysis across a range of activities.
- Develop high quality reporting and analysis, leveraging self-serve wherever possible, and ensures that the data being used is accurate and timely.
- Lead on projects to deliver new reporting and /or analysis, from requirements capture, to designing the content and output, to working with developers and data managers in getting the data to analyse and build the output.
- Deliver and own self-serve reporting solutions dashboards (where appropriate) that provide a deep understanding of our products, how the business is performing and the key drivers.
The right person for this role will be ready to step in to a senior analyst role as an experienced digital analyst. You will;
- Experience with visualisation tools such as Tableau & Qliksense
- High proficiency in SQL
- Ability to automate reports
- Experience of analysing and synthesizing large multi-million customer databases
- Be an excellent communicator with exceptional stakeholder management skills.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join one of the biggest brands in the world where you will work on projects that scale larger than anybody else! Alongside the salary there is a 15% pension and a host of other amazing benefits available, to hear more please contact Andy Driver at RedCat Digital on firstname.lastname@example.org