Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Principal | Global Technology Consultancy | London | £100-150k
RedCat Digital are working with a global consulting business to find an experienced Robotic Process Automation (RPA) consultant to play a key leadership role.
My client is a global leader in the world of consulting and technology, with over 200,000 employees serving clients in more than 50 countries. They are known as pioneers in the world of technology and consulting by delivering superior business value to some of the largest brands in the world. While maintaining their global reach, the London office is relatively small at around 250 employees, this means is that they are able to work in a much more agile environment than many of their competitors in this space.
The RPA Principal will have a huge amount of responsibility within their AI practice, accountabilities include:
- Define & draw the Process Automation vision.
- Shape up large consulting engagement’s, design the delivery methodology and set up the onshore/offshore delivery factory.
- Expected to work with C-Suite in the client organization to build the digital roadmap, defining the strategies to achieve the roadmap and deliver the value.
- Manage client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients’ attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays.
- Support partners in constructing and delivering pitches to bring in new business.
The right person for this role will already be an incredibly experienced RPA consultant. It is expected that you will have evidence of significant experience in leading full lifecycle RPA projects for many years and have set up a centre of excellence in this field in the past. You will be a proven expert in this field and will be expected to have at least 10 years’ experience providing you with the right credentials to take on a role of this magnitude.
Additionally you will have:
- A proven ability to deliver under tight deadlines and challenging constraints.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Experience of supporting business development activities ranging from leading or contributing to proposals, developing propositions or formulating commercial constructs / contracts.
- The ability to facilitate discussions, analysis and de-construction problems, develop structured solutions and categories challenges in the project environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to a highly experienced consultant to move in to a technology-first consultancy where you will have a huge amount of responsibility. There is an impressive salary on offer which reflects the seniority of this position. To discuss confidentially please contact Andy Driver at RedCat Digital.