Russian Community Manager | London | 6 month contract
Russian Community Manager wanted for a 6 month contract, to join a forward thinking global company in their London hub. Monitoring the daily social media accounts for the company using Sprinklr and assessing inbound messages, identifying potential influences. Also analysing the engagement and performance of how posts are doing on the different social channels.
This role is paying between £150 – £250 per day dependent on experience.
- Fluent English (native/bilingual level) and native Russian
- Previous experience copywriting and writing for social channels
- Professional experience in social media management
- Created and planned content calendars
- Analysing social metrics and researching newest trends to be proactive with content for social channels
- Experience with social media management tools, like: Sprinklr and Hootsuite
- Time management and multitasking skills
About the role
Within this Russian Community Manager role, you will be working as part of a dynamic and exciting team. In a fast paced environment, managing the day to day community management across all of the main social platforms. Planning the content calendars and writing content and drafting responses with support of a pre-approved response book. This position as a Russian Community Manager, can take you to the next step and give you the opportunity to work within the Digital Department, and they are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Community Manager to support a multinational organization in the digital transformation.
About the company
My client is a dynamic and exciting company, and one of the biggest names in the industry. They are based in London with a team that are vibrant and fast-paced.
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: AS@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: 13/05/2019
Day Rate: £150-£250 a day
Type: Contract – 6 Months
Industry: Social Media