About the role
My client is seeking a highly motivated and qualified candidate for the position of Business Operations & Strategy Manager. This individual contributor will be a critical member of the Sales Operations & Strategy team in the EMEA region and will work closely with the Sales and other support teams to deliver growth of commerce advertising solutions. She/He will work on strategic initiatives, operations, go to market, and partner management for my clients advertising solutions.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Develop a meaningful understanding of our users, customers, and products and how they impact our business to inform important decisions across the organization.
- Establish and drive business cadence for reviewing, improving, planning of sales quota achievement
- Lead market weekly revenue pipeline sales review meetings for assigned markets ensuring that documents are updated in a timely, insightful and accurate manner.
- Working with Sales leadership define relevant sales KPIs and help build core operating dashboards to manage performance and drive operational rigor.
- Program lead large scale and strategic change implementation collaborating with a diverse array of cross-functional teams.
- Be part of an inclusive and supportive team lending help and expertise as required
What skills you need
- Demonstrable experience specifically in sales operations or similar sales role or consultancy project management roles
- Has a structured approach to solving business problems
- Has a strong operational background with a track record of making data driven decisions
- You thrive in an ambiguous environment and are independently capable of seeking information and input from others who work with you and delivering results without waiting for direction.
- Media experience a plus
- Prince2, PMP or equivalent project management certification is a plus
- Fluency English and German, French is a plus
What they can offer you
My client is a leader in their field and a household name. They offer a friendly supportive environment and the opportunity to work across a leading portfolio of brands.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.