Scrum Master | London | £60,000
Scrum Master wanted to join one of the largest publishers in the UK. Within this role, you will be reporting to the Head of Product owning the product release plan, working closely with the IT Operations to manage the end to end release process and organise quarterly PI Planning events. Salary goes up to £60,000.
- You will have a passion for building customer products as well as a strong understanding of Agile methodologies.
- You will be a certified Scrum Master with experience within a large organisation working for a software development team.
- You will have experience with successful Agile techniques.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- A successful track record of release planning and delivery.
About the role
Within the Scrum Master role you will help the business develop the highest quality products and capability and will provide support in the delivery of world-class software solutions. You will review and present the product release plan to all major stakeholders in the business as well as ensuring that all product documentation is updated and in line with the releases.
About the company
This is an incredibly exciting role that will get you working for one of the largest publishers in the UK. The business is working on some very innovative and exciting products at the moment with some of the biggest names in the industry! I guarantee, you would want to get involved.
Start Date: ASAP