Senior Account Director wanted to join a global integrated creative agency based in London, who specifically focus on all things fashion, luxury and beauty. This role is going to be working on a mixture of large fashion brands, and you will be the strategic conduit between the agency and the more senior accounts. This is an integrated agency, so you will of course be working on completely TTL campaigns.
This role is paying up to £70,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
You will be overseeing several of the senior fashion accounts within the agency, and working extremely closely with the project management, production, creative and strategy teams to ensure all client briefs are delivered with the highest possible innovation and are on brief. Always striving for new dynamic ways to grow account revenues and the work exceeds expectations, inspiring your team and all those around you to provide amazing integrated work.
What skills do you need?
- Outstanding at building relationships with clients and inspiring internal team members
- Planning and leading clients meetings
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the fashion industry fashion
- Previous Account Director experience at a creative or digital agency
- Growing client accounts and driving revenue
- Looking beyond the brief and provide work with that “wow factor”
- Using new technologies and never been done before approaches
- Nurturing junior talent
- Delivering large complex campaign and productions
- High enthusiasm for career growth and passion
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £70,000 and an opportunity to work with some of the most amazing global clients across fashion and luxury. This is an agency that prides itself on helping talent progress and letting them express themselves by producing extremely dynamic and creative work. They are a smaller agency within one of the top established agency groups so you get all the amazing benefits that come with that.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.