Senior Account Manager | Digital Marketing | London | £35,000 – £45,000
Senior Account Manager required for a Digital Marketing Agency based in West London. The roles pays up to £45,000 dependent on experience.
Desired skills and duties:
- Experience in digital marketing and ability to demonstrate comprehensive understanding of SEO
- Experience in managing client accounts with a record of building successful relationships
- Proven expertise in developing accounts or winning new business
- Ability to manage and grow existing accounts
- Ability to manage existing client accounts to make sure their work delivers desired outcomes while being on hand to advise and support as if you were part of their team
- Meet and engage with clients on a regular basis to make sure your knowledge of their business is always up to date
- Work closely with MD on all new business actions
- Manage the new business proposal process including liaising with technical team to ensure proposals contain bespoke information that can be shaped into an appealing story for presentation to client
- Think of new ways that existing processes can be improved
About the role:
My client, a leading Digital Marketing Agency are looking for a talented Senior Account Manager to join their London office. As the main Senior Account Manager within the agency, you will be responsible for ensuring operations run effectively on a day to day basis while managing a number of client accounts. Reporting directly the MD while acting as a consistent liaison between their London and Glasgow teams to ensure all projects are delivered on time and to the required standard.
About the company:
My client is a digital marketing agency with experienced specialists within SEO, Paid Media & Website Development. They deliver successful Internet strategies using our technical and strategic expertise to increase their clients revenue.
They’re a fun, vibrant agency with great ambitions to grow and become a real market leader within Digital Marketing in the UK.
If this role is of interest, please get in touch