Senior Acquisition Manager | Series-B Consumer Scale-Up | Central London | £65,000 – £85,000 DOE
Senior Acquisition Manager required by a rapid growth scale-up, looking to add an experienced digital acquisition specialist to join the growth Marketing team in their Central London office.
ABOUT THE SENIOR ACQUISITION MANAGER ROLE
The Senior Acquisition Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing and owning the performance marketing and acquisition strategy within the growth marketing team. Managing planning, budgets, reporting and also execution.
- You’ll have responsibility for performance marketing agency interaction where required
- Oversee PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Digital media (Paid Social, video and programmatic), App marketing (ASO), some conversion marketing.
- Driving continuous improvement through testing, analyse performance data to identify trends and insights, report on findings and enhancing where necessary
The Senior Acquisition Manager will have:
- Proven experience managing multi-channel acquisition strategy, either from an Agency or consumer start-up/scale-up
- Experience in a similar acquisition manager type role.
- Digital acquisition experience across PPC, SEO, Paid Social. Affiliates, Display, Programmatic
- Able to identify, analyse and measure key metrics, working to defined KPI’s established by yourself and the director of growth.
- Self-starter and driven to succeed in a performance marketing and acquisition-driven environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Having established themselves as a major disruptor in their market, they offer cutting edge products to a growing industry. Having attained over £40m in funding they are in the process of defining their Series-C. Currently seeing 25% MoM growth, they have some ambitious targets and are showing no signs of slowing down.
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity:
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.