Senior Affiliate and Partnerships manager required by a well establish online publisher, looking to add to their exceptional commercial arm. They are looking for experienced affiliate specialist to head up the team across their travel, tourism and voucher business, to further scale the high performance Affiliate department.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the one of the senior managers in the team, you’ll manage key affiliate relationship and drive affiliate revenue, working closely with the editorial and tech teams to further develop their world-class customer experience.
The Affiliates and Partnerships manager will be responsible for:
- Fully responsible for Affiliate budgets, managing the analytics, reporting and improvements.
- Key partnership management with major affiliate networks and media agencies. Making sure all partnerships are optimal commercial agreements
- Trend analysis, reviewing competition and gap analysis within the affiliate business, to then suggest and work with content and editorial teams with go to market strategies.
- Managing affiliate & partnership performance
The Affiliates and Partnerships manager will have:
- Great understanding of affiliate marketing strategy, with good connections and experience working with affiliate networks.
- Excellent analytic skills within either an agency, affiliate network or client side affiliate team.
- Brilliant communication skills with internal stakeholders
- Affiliate market knowledge ideally within ecommerce, travel, entertainment and leisure or subscription market.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Currently serving a user base in the millions, they are a well establish online publisher, with a fantastic reputation they are well respected for their credibility, quality and analysis in the field.
The commercial arm of the business is very much driven by quality, data and analytics, with a real passion for detail, they are a fast growing area of the business and also offer some exceptional benefits, including flexible working, great bonus structure, on-site gym etc
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.