Working for a high-growth, well-known and innovative challenger brand, the Senior Brand Manager will lead the brand and creative strategy, while managing a talented team of marketers, copywriters and designers.
The Senior Brand Manager will:
- Set the strategic brand direction of the company
- Lead the creative strategy, ensuring they are always differentiated and stand out from the competition
- Work with the right people internally and externally to continually create great content
- Work closely with the Social Media Manager in their team on the social strategy
- Manage the brand guidelines, helping to stretch and evolve them if you don’t feel they’re feel they’re right
- Managing and mentoring a team of marketers, copywriters and designers
- Working closely with the senior leadership team
The Senior Brand Manager will have:
- Experience in a similar role at strong consumer brand(s)
- Must have previous management experience
- Worked with creative teams
- Developed content marketing strategies
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- May suit a candidate from a Brand, Marketing Manager or Content Manager sort of background
- Candidates may come from sectors such as retail, eCommerce, telco/telecoms, travel, tv, media, broadband, mobile, startup, energy, utilities, b2c, etc.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Senior Brand Manager to own the brand and creative strategy for one of the fastest growing brands in the UK that is disrupting the market. The role has excellent career progression opportunities (the plan is for this to grow into a ‘Head of Brand’ role very quickly).
Senior Brand Manager
£60-75,000 + bonus + benefits