Senior Commercial Manager wanted to join market-leading Telco, based in London. You will be responsible for the trading and performance of a specific product set, focusing on analysis, optimisation and forecasting.
About the role
You will be working with complex data sets, to draw out insights and recommendations in order to drive product performance and results. You will be communicating your findings to the rest of the business, focusing on what is happening, why and what actions should be taken – constantly developing ideas to improve trading performance. You will work collaboratively across the business, with product, planning, customer service and finance teams and you will also be involved in a lot of stakeholder management. You will also be optimising budgets.
What skills do you need?
- You will be highly commercial, it would suit someone with a background in Propositions, Trading or Commercial management
- Telco experience would be a bonus, but anyone that has worked in a large organisation, with complex data sets would fit well
- You will be an expert user of Excel, with an understanding of financial modelling
- Able to translate complex information in to a simplistic form for a non-technical audience
- Good understanding of trading levers and how they can affect performance
- Strong collaborator, with experience working with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Experience forecasting sales & churn
- Strong communication skills are key for this role, you will be presenting to and managing stakeholders across all levels and will need to articulate your recommendations effectively
What can they offer you?
This market-leading brand is offering up to £53,000 + bonus + benefits, as well as a fantastic working culture at their head office and a whole host of onsite benefits. The scope for progression is also fantastic, and very much encouraged!
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.