Senior Content Manager required for a global organisation based in London. Working within the Global Digital Corporate Communications team they are looking for a content expert with excellent social media experience that can really push the current boundaries and help innovate their current offering.
About the role
The Senior Content Manager will sit within the Global Digital Communications team and will include the following responsibilities:
- Co-create and deliver compelling digital content campaigns for internal and external audiences
- Work with the business to create a strategically aligned and impactful digital content calendar for their area of responsibility
- Partner with subject matter experts to create digital content campaigns which deliver their strategic objectives with maximum impact and across all target audience, internal and external
- Lead on content strategy and editorial for a global corporate website – establishing and embedding a clear editorial direction and maintaining exemplary editorial standards
What skills do you need?
- Understanding of the power of imagery and video for digital storytelling, with significant experience producing this content for internal and external audiences
- Understanding of internal and external digital channels, including social media channels, and how they can be leveraged to deliver as past of a multichannel digital content strategy
- Experience managing and editing digital channels with high levels of reach
- Significant experience in creation of content strategy and calendars for global corporate activity
- Knowledge and experience of content managements systems, web design, accessibility and UX; it would be desirable if this experience had been gained on a corporate web channel
What can they offer you?
This is an internationally renowned brand and I leader within their field. They offer a collaborative & supportive working environment. They have a great benefits package which includes; a car allowance, stock options, private health care and pension.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.