Senior Content Producer wanted to join a sport digital agency based in London, creating premium and engaging social content for a very niche sport client, initially on an exciting 3 year project creating content across luxury, travel and lifestyle.
This role is paying up to £75,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
The role is about ideating and creating exciting, engaging social video content, working with large budgets and creating premium work, but also being extremely flexible in a sense of reacting to breaking news and industry updates to ensure the client is the first to break certain news on their social channels. You need to have that experience of being in a client facing position, as you will also be a big part of the account handling team. The role is ideal for someone that has come from an agency background who knows how to create great quality video content, but also it’s imperative that you know how to adapt it to different social channels.
What skills do you need?
- Overseeing all content creation for social channels
- Managing inhouse and freelance production colleagues, as well as external stakeholders
- Innovative content ideas and how to deliver
- Client management
- Leading capture, edit and production of engaging social assets
- overseeing community managers ensuring high engagement rate and delivery on TOV
- Working closely with Paid teams to ensure full social intergation
- Capturing content for key events
- good network of productions freelancers to draw from
- Excellent creative flair and always pushing for best in class content creation
- Amazing knowledge of social media and how to produce channel specific content
- Strong knowledge of videography and digital production techniques
- Experience managing both pre and post production
- Fluent in English with competency/fluency another language being an advantage but not a necessity
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £75,000 plus the opportunity to work with a really niche but exciting client, with high budget that will let you produce and create some really amazing work across a huge range of different industries.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.