Senior Digital Content & Production Lead | B2B | London | Salary DOE
Senior Digital Content & Production Lead | B2B | London
About the role:
Senior Digital Content & Production Lead required for the B2B arm of an FTSE 100 company based in London. As Senior Digital Content & Production Lead you will be joining the company at an exciting time of expansion and change. Leading a team of 4 you will be responsible for not only creating engaging and customer friendly online content that embodies my clients tone of voice – everything from blog posts, articles, case studies, emails, imagery, social and video content, you will also be responsible for managing the CMS systems and templates across my clients digital estates.
As Senior Digital Content & Production Lead your responsibilities will include:
- Setting and reviewing the digital content strategy
- Working closely with marketing and brand team to bring their content requirements and briefs to life
- Managing a team of 4 (initially) motivating and supporting them
- Identify new and innovative content approaches to take in digital to engage with a diverse customer set
- Lead the content migration to new CMS
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven B2B content experience
- Excellent stakeholder management experience with the ability to drive change
- Experience in designing and creating content that drives SEO growth
- Proven delivery track record
- Experience in leading both creative and technology-focused teams
About the Company:
My client is a leader in their field and truly a household name. They offer a supportive and collaborative environment and this role offers the right person a great opportunity to really own and drive the content strategy moving forward.
To apply for Senior Digital Content & Production Lead (B2B) please email me, Neil Rogers, Head of Content & Editorial Recruitment a copy of your CV.