About the role:
Senior Creative Content Director required for a leading integrated agency to work on their largest account – a tech giant and a true household name!
This is – for the right person – the role of a lifetime.
This is a fast growth account that operates at the pace of a start-up, and as such it’s a role for someone who is looking for an exciting creative challenge, where no two days are the same, and the possibilities are limitless.
What do we mean by ‘Creative Content Director’? We mean an editorial lead or creative copywriter that is also a conceptual thinker.
We’re looking for someone with a strong portfolio of campaign work for leading brands that demonstrates an ability to run teams, generate big ideas, and deliver them with punchy, effective creative – whether that’s in a three-word headline or a two-minute film. This is someone that can think both wide and deep; and is as comfortable coming up with campaign ideas as they are mapping out content ecosystems.
Other responsibilities will also include:
- Creative ownership and chops – in every facet, from ATL to BTL to TTL. A deep knowledge of what is creatively strong, but also buyable for clients, is essential.
- Strength in client relationships, selling ideas and running teams. You must be a creative ‘doer’ as much as a leader, and be able to see both the big picture & be in the weeds.
- Strategic and integrated campaign experience. Content ecosystems that map through every format, from hero film to social activation, are as important as the big idea.
If this is you, read on.
What skills you need:
- Has a very impressive body of work, with a range of creatively broad work (and the results to show for it) for global brands
- Has the ability to present – and defend – ideas to clients. RTBs, strategic thinking, and pitching are critical components of the role
- Has experience interrogating and answering a variety of client briefs, as well as building strong client-ready decks to present your ideas
- Is strong at briefing in different disciplines – from copywriting to art to strategy – and leading creative direction to ensure campaigns and ideas are fully-formed and buyable
- Is innately creative and can concept, sell in, and create work that travels
- Has a copy/editorial background (ideally journalistic experience)
- Is ‘hands on’, crafting everything from film treatments to punchy one-liners to social
- Is as comfortable creating BTL content (thought leadership, articles) as ATL campaigns
- Is strategically minded and works well with planning and strategy teams to build buyable creative ideas – and decks – from strong insights
- Understands the worlds of B2B marketing and is interested in and passionate about tech
- Has a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience working in senior creative roles, and experience leading relationships with senior clients
- Is comfortable with a fast-paced environment, tight deadlines and challenging briefs
- Close collaboration with the ECD, Creative Directors, editorial and art teams on a wide range of projects, including articles, social, video, digital, print and more
- Experience in film, whether concepting, coordinating shoots, interviewing or in the edit
- Head-turning ideas that are as visually strong as the editorial angles within them
- Cares passionately about creating work that will travel and have an impact
- Initiative, self-reliance, and quick to act – with an obsessive attention to detail
- Is London-based but comfortable working across time zones within a global team
What they can offer you:
As accounts go they do not get much bigger than this! Not only that you will be joining a highly skilled team that also offer a friendly supportive environment.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.