RedCat are working in partnership with a great Ecommerce Tech company to help them find a Senior Data Product Manager to join their team.
About the role
Data Product Manager wanted for this global multi-billion dollar tech company in Central London where you’ll operate as a Product Manager within the Planning, Analytics and Data Science team. Working closely with the Data Science team to implement and optimise customer facing and platform products, you will be using data as the driver for change and innovation.
- The ideal candidate will have worked closely and effectively with data scientist teams to deliver on relevant projects
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills
- Ability to distil the vision and strategy and champion a test and learn approach to identify and optimise existing users’ desires, new opportunities and maximise business values
- Experience working within cross functional teams
- A strong background within Product Management with experience working within technical teams
- Prior experience of developing product roadmaps and managing the entire product lifecycle from ideation to delivery.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to work creatively and pragmatically with teams across commercial departments to address challenges and provide solutions
What can they offer you?
- Up to £75,000 basic salary plus benefits
- A fantastic working environment, where good work is rewarded accordingly and there is a huge focus on your training and development
- The opportunity to work alongside a great team with the opportunity to grow within this fast paced company
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.