About the role
Senior Data Scientist and AI Expert needed for a global telecommunications brand. The telecoms brand can be found in 30 countries around the world and currently services serves 420 million customers, the initial focus will be on 4 European countries. As an established brand aspiring to be a tech company, they are always looking to strengthen their position in the eyes of their customers, shareholders and employees.
Ambitious, innovation-hungry and customer obsessed! Sound like you?
Joining as the Senior Data Scientist and AI Expert you will be empowering the Big Data Team. You’ll be responsible for designing and developing reusable models, leveraging Big Data and artificial intelligence to drive global scalability, and revenues and cost efficiencies throughout.
What skills do you need?
- Work accordingly to agile methodology framework
- Leading agile teams and training others,
- Consulting with key stakeholders to ensure analytical solutions meet business needs
- Deliver hands-on coding solutions for markets’ complex
- Python or Scala
- Developing Machine Learning and AI models that are scaled and replicated across markets, leveraging automation
- Develop deep learning algorithms to push product development
- Developing model production framework and unified data formats, critical to sharing models across markets
What can they offer you
The right data scientist for this role will be experienced in developing models and algorithms from large volumes of structured and unstructured data in a commercial, consumer, digital environment. You’ll have proven demonstration of value from analytical models across multiple lines of business. Furthermore, you’ll have worked as part of a cross-functional team of data scientists, engineers, and technology professionals. And finally, you’ll have a strong knowledge of Big data technology as well as experience working on cloud (ideally Google cloud).
This role will be paying up to £100,000 as well as a healthy travel compensation, option of matched pension up to selected percentage and other great office perks.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.