Senior Designer | Creative Health-Tech Agency | London | up to £60,000
Senior Designer needed to support the Executive Creative Director and Head of Design in producing high quality design work from film and motion to interactive and print. You’ll be joining a Global Creative Health-Tech Agency in London. The role offers up to £60,000 plus package benefits.
- Highly experienced in the creative industry
- Strong communication and dissemination skills with both clients and colleagues to narrow down requirements and share high level concepts
- Ability to manage projects end-to-end autonomously and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Storyboarding, wireframing and prototyping based on business and brief requirements
- Intricate understanding of the latest industry trends, methods, techniques applying this knowledge to your working method
- Experience in Data Visualisation
About the role
Within this Senior Designer role you will be supporting the Executive Creative Director and Head of Design to provide innovative and strategic admonition to a wide range of clients. You will be responsible for taking briefs, crafting conceptual ideas and in turn, provide original and inventive solutions to all the clients you’ll work with. An all-round role where you will be hands on with the design process whilst communicating your design solutions to clients and your team.
About the company
This organisation is highly regarded for the quality of design work they produce for a number of big names in the health and pharmaceutical industry. Winning several awards for the work they have done, they provide outstanding strategic counsel and integrated communication solutions across a number of different disciplines for their clients, with a world class design team at the heart of it.
Encouraging creativity through their culture and the way they work, they’re always looking to be the leaders of their industry and is evident through the quality of service and product. This Creative Health-Tech Agency offers training opportunities to upskill their employees and allow them to grow within the company. If you’re interested in this role, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Get in touch
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: JG@RedCat-Digital.com
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: up to £60,000