This is a great opportunity for a strategic Senior Digital Marketer to join the “Amazon of electrical equipment”. As Senior Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for driving customer demand, retention and lead the coordination of their cross-functional brand and customer plans across Marketing, Product & Supplier Management and Sales.
Leading a team of 5, you will develop the supplier marketing strategy and plans, to hit an established revenue target, owning the targeting, marketing and delivery of the marketing programmes on time and on budget.
- Broad marketing experience across Social, Comms, PR, Product and Content Marketing and commercial program management
- Use of web analytics platforms to analyse performance, identifying optimisations and opportunities to drive efficiencies.
- Hands on digital and performance marketing experience preferred.
- Experience forecasting performance, working to meet key performance KPIs on a weekly basis.
- A passion for data and how this is used to inform each channel’s overall marketing communication, including audience strategy, targeting and tailored creative messaging.
- Line management experience is essential.