About the role
Working for a US-based consumer tech scale-up that has recently launched in the UK, the Senior Digital Marketing Manager will lead the UK marketing strategy and look to build out the team. As you would expect with a newly launched product/service, customer acquisition will be a big focus for the role – primarily through paid search and other paid media channels (7 figure monthly budget), but the role will also work with the US team from a strategic standpoint on email marketing, brand and TV.
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading the UK marketing
- Driving customer acquisition and LTV
- Working closely with US counterparts and senior stakeholders
- Identify new opportunities for growth
- Managing a significant marketing budget
What Skills you need
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will have:
- Strong marketing experience, particularly performance marketing – paid search, paid social, etc.
- Worked at b2c companies, ideally high-growth eCommerce e.g. startup / start-up experience
- Excellent analytical skills and a data driven mindset
- Great communication skills and stakeholder management
- Ideally worked in a customer acquisition focused role e.g. growth marketing manager, growth hacker
- Candidates can come from any consumer sector such as retail, eCommerce, travel, fintech, healthtech, media, etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join an extremely well-funded, high-growth scale-up and lead the UK marketing.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
£65-85k + bonus + stock
London / Hybrid
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.