Senior Digital Project Manager to join a global Healthcare Agency based in London. They have an exciting client portfolio that they’re very proud of and this role will involve collaborating with all departments, to deliver high-quality digital campaigns.
About the role:
Senior Digital Project Manager specialising within digital campaigns is wanted to join an exciting and growing agency. They’re ideally looking for established candidates with a proven track record in delivering high-quality digital campaigns.
- The first point of call for all digital initiatives
- Manage/drive digitally heavy projects
- Share knowledge & upskill the wider team, building digital confidence and familiarity
- Face to face client meetings.
- Define best practise approach/templates for digital projects
- Scope and manage digital project budgets
- Preparing sales presentations proposals and contracts
- Manage technical supplier/partner relationship
- Keeping up to date with industry and company trends and developments
- First-line digital consult for clients
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a project management role in a multi-national agency or client environment
- Knowledge and experience with various project management tools
- Proven ability to manage and track project budgets, scope, resourcing, deliver on time and on budget
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills and will be articulate with a high standard of written English and presentation skills.
- Professional at all times and passionate about delivering to the very highest standards for our clients, the agency and yourself
- Be polished, professional and sophisticated
- Proficient and certified in at least 1 major project methodology (e.g. PRINCE2, PMI, Agile, Waterfall) with a demonstrable track record in applying it to real-world projects
- Ability to write clear detailed project documentation and briefs
About the company:
This is a close-knit company with a great mix of personalities. They respect each other and the skills that each person brings to their agency, whether you’re a content writer, a developer or a project manager. It makes working together lots of fun and means that they produce awesome work for their clients.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.