Senior Ecommerce Executive wanted to work for a global tech company, overseeing merchandising for their new consumer website, and also setting up relationships and establishing the brand across a range of both consumer and business marketplaces.
This role is paying between £30,000 – £40,000 plus benefits dependent on experience.
About the role
This is a completely new position within a new consumer arm of an already established global technology business. You will be tasked with merchandising the new website as well as establishing the brand across a range of marketplaces. The position will have a start up feel due to it being a new offering for the business so a can-do spirit is essential as well as the desire to grow within a business, as huge growth potential is a available as this arm of the business grows exponentially in the next several years.
What skills do you need?
- Establishing relationships with digital marketplaces
- Working with stock teams to maintain availability and listing of available products
- Pinpointing opportunities to increase margin and revenue
- Working within an ecommerce business
- Driven by data and experience working on reposting platforms and Google Analytics
- Keen eye for performance and profitability
- Self-starter with a can do attitude
- Strong networking and communication skills
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £40,000, private medical cover, 25 days holiday (with chance to buy and sell), annual bonus, generous pension and huge potential for growth in an already established global tech business.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.