Senior Editor | Finance | Content Agency | London | £55,000
Senior Editor wanted for global content agency on a market leading finance client based in London. This role is creating both editorial and conceptual omni-channel digital content to drive engagement from businesses, C-Suites and consumers through online and social content. This role offers up to £55,000 dependent on experience.
- Research, propose and create innovative, relevant and valuable business content across various formats and channels, including long-form written articles, email, social, long-form and video
- Developing content strategy and leading content creation
- Deliver all content to an extremely high quality, on time and within budget
- Build a strong understanding of the clients content strategies and brands
- Strong business feature writing and digital content skills, including planning and writing social and developing compelling video.
- Strategic mindset and ability to develop content strategy across all business audiences
- Ability to lead the direction of creative work – look, feel, and tone of voice of contents – for various business audiences
- Maintaining and developing a strong contacts book of high-quality, reliable, credible business and tech content producers
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders internally and externally to ensure content is delivered to an extremely high quality as required
- Can ensure all body text, headlines, decks and captions are accurate, informative and stimulating
- Proactive self-starter who can manage multiple work streams in a busy team environment
About the role
Within this Senior Editor role you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of both B2B and B2C work across all relevant audiences. Developing the content strategy and executing the creation and distribution of high quality finance content.
About the company
My client is one of the leading and most innovative content marketing agencies in London and across the planet. They focus on both consumer and b2b content across all digital and communication channels, working with some of the world biggest brands. They have an endless list of CMAs under their belt for their internationally renowned publications and content.
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: TC@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Up to £55,000
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.