If you have ever dreamed of working on the cutting edge of international fashion, then this role is for you. Directing the communications internally for one of the largest and most prestigious couture houses in the world will not be easy, but we can promise that it won’t be boring.
About the role
You will be responsible for the strategy for internal communications within the company. You will also be expected to deliver content in line with corporate messaging and style. Attention to detail is crucial, alongside concise and effective delivery.
What skills do you need?
- An excellent track record of internal communications
- Experience using channels of communications such as Sharepoint, video and podcasting
- An empathetic and engaging approach to teamwork
- An ability to meet deadlines in an organised and creative fashion
What can they offer you?
- A daily rate of up to £350
- A great working environment
- An opportunity to work for one of the most prominent couture houses
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.