About the role
Senior International Personal Finance Writer required for a financial wellbeing company based in London.
As Senior International Personal Finance Writer you will be the personal finance oracle and assist with the creation of content for both global and UK audiences. My client covers subjects from everyday finances and budgeting to buying a home and inheritance tax.
The Senior International Personal Finance writer role is suited to someone with a global mind-set. For this global editorial role, we are looking for someone with a vested interest in the global personal finance market. We are looking for someone who knows the industry and knows the global trends. We need someone that understands different types of personal finance as they will be driving the content forward.
The role will also have the following responsibilities:
- Assist with the creation of emails ‘nudges’, building evergreen articles, crafting stories and daily social media-style posts
- Ensure content remains relevant, timely and accurate by updating articles alongside changing legislation
- Pitch ideas for relevant personal finance content (both timely and evergreen)
What skills you need
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- An expert in personal finance with a history of creating content that demystifies and explains complex financial matters in a digestible way
- A vested interest in the global personal finance market
- Be able to demonstrate excellent writing skills, rigorous attention to detail and accuracy, as well as an understanding of different audiences
- Have a track record of creating compelling content from idea to execution
- Want to work with a growing start-up and can flourish in a fast-moving innovative environment
- Have experience using a content management system (CMS)
What they can offer you
Along with a supportive and friendly working environment they also offer the following:
- Share options
- A competitive financial package
- A personal learning and development allowance
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off
- A company pension scheme
- Life Assurance and Critical illness cover
- Health care cash plan
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.