Senior Marketing Manager – Acquisition | Telco | London | £60,000
Senior Acquisition Marketing Manager wanted to join Challenger Telco that is really shaking up the Broadband and Connectivity space. Their aim is to communicate with their customers in an innovative and different way, so if you are looking for a role that offers the chance to work creatively, keep reading. This role offers up to £60,000.
- You will have a solid background in Acquisition Marketing, with a focus on strategy and campaign planning
- Experience working within subscriptions is essential for this role
- Numbers driven, with a focus on performance and optimisation
- Experience managing overall acquisition marketing strategy, including campaign identity, creative and content
- There is a focus on Direct Mail & Email channels, so experience is this area is really important
- Team management experience (will be managing a team of 3)
- Strong agency and stakeholder management experience
- Experience within Telco would be a bonus but is not essential
- Strong budget management experience
- Ability to brief both specialist internal teams and agencies on acquisition plans and strategy
- Deep understanding of targeting, segmentation and personalisation techniques
- Experience using data and performance reporting to develop strategy and campaigns
- Test and learn approach to working
- Good eye for creative
- This company are going through huge growth at the moment, so you will need to be happy to be hands on!
About the role
Within this Senior Acquisition Marketing Manager role, you will be owning the acquisition marketing strategy across the business, this will involve planning, developing, tracking and optimisation. You will be working closely with specialist internal teams and agencies to ensure the strategy is executed effectively and efficiently. There will be a specific focus on Direct Marketing and Email. You will also be managing a high performing team of 3!
About the company
This brand are disrupting the telco and connectivity space, through the way they communicate with their customers. They are breaking long-set rules, and focusing on innovation in order to drive their business forward!
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: EH@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Industry: Challenger Telco
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age