About the role:
Senior Optimization Strategist required for a leading media owner based in London. This will be an initial 11 Month FTC.
This role will sits within the EMEA account strategy team and will be supporting the Italian market. You will be responsible for optimising campaigns on the Native and DSP Platform. My clients ads serve across their portfolio of brands, helping advertisers meet and exceed performance and branding goals. They are a team who love data, dashboards and problem solving who take pride on delivering exceptional customer service.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with your Sales counterparts, “Own” a set of our premium high-value advertiser accounts from pre-sales, campaign set-up and optimisation to post-campaign analysis and future opportunity development.
- Work independently to identify, prioritise and provide necessary service and proactive advice for improvement of assigned accounts either through best practice implementation, account analysis, and/or category expertise.
- Be an expert with respect to optimisation opportunities and be able to communicate these to all levels of our advertisers’ organisations.
- Have a deep knowledge of all advertising products and be able to look for opportunities to cross-sell your clients into other areas of the business.
What skills you need:
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Fluent in Italian
- Demonstrated experience providing strategic marketing advice either within a direct company or as part of an agency.
- Strong understanding of all facets of digital marketing, best practice campaign development and management, and a willingness to keep abreast of emerging trends within the industry
- Ability to solve problems and identify opportunities through the use of analytics, category expertise and critical thinking
- Excellent communications skills, with an ability to “think on your feet”
- Expert Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated success working in a cross-functional environment, leading change amongst peers and senior management
- Experience servicing and/or consulting in a vendor/client relationship
- Knowledge of broad marketing & advertising trends and frameworks
What they can offer you:
My client is a leader in their field and offers a friendly and supportive working environment.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.